- Hold a valid academic degree, Bachelor or Master’s level or equivalent.
- Be fluent written and spoken English
- Professional Experience in the field of study is a plus.
To apply for an individual module, candidates should specify which Module they wish to take part to and must submit a complete application file, containing the following documents:
- Completed and signed application form for individual modules
- Curriculum vitae (in English) with a portrait photograph (headshot)
- Copy of passport or ID (personal details page)
- Copy of the relevant academic diploma (latest one)
- Transcript of records (if available)
- Copy of certificates or other evidence of past and present professional positions
- Letter of motivation in English
Please do not send original documents or certificates.
Any documents that are not in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish must
be accompanied by a certified translation.
There is no application fee.
The application form can be downloaded here and sent back to our office per email or postal mail.
We prefer to receive documents via e-mail. If you choose postal mail, please do not staple or bind the pages of your application.
Please submit your application file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by postal mail to our address:
Master of Advanced Studies in European and International Governance (MEIG Programme)
Centre d’études juridiques européennes
Université de Genève
40, Bd du Pont d’Arve
CH-1211 Geneva 4
For academic year 2020-2021, applications are considered on a rolling basis. There are still a few places available.
After sending the application, candidates are evaluated and selected by the Programme directors on the basis of the submitted documents. The Programme directors may at any time require applicants to provide further information, in addition to the documents submitted as part of the application. An interview may supplement the admission procedure. Incomplete applications are not taken into consideration.
Fees and Certificate
The participation to individual modules is subject to a tuition fee between CHF 3’000 and CHF 5’000 depending on the module.
The candidates may, if they so wish, take the exam of the individual modules to which they have been admitted. A Certificate of Participation will be issued, and if they succeed in the exam, the corresponding ECTS credits will be acquired.